ATMOSPHERE Quick Facts
ATMOSPHERE® Quick Facts
AIR QUALITY YOU CAN SENSE
- The average person breathes approximately 13,000 litres of air each day.
- According to reports from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), more than 90% of our time is generally spent indoors.
- The US EPA also found the air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
- The Australian CSIRO found that indoor air pollution can contribute to headaches, asthma, sore throats, eye irritation, lung cancer, nausea and a general feeling of discomfort.
- 2.2 million Australians have asthma, including 1 in 6 children and 1 in 9 adults (Asthma Foundation, NSW 2007).*
- In New Zealand, over 600 000 people have asthma – this includes an estimated 1 in 4 children and 1 in 6 adults.**
- Documented evidence shows the HEPA filter in the ATMOSPHERE® Air Purifier removes particles as small as 0.009 microns and 80 allergenic or pollutant contaminants.
- The HEPA filter in the ATMOSPHERE system removes 99.99% of airborne pollutant particulates such as smoke, dust, pollen and over 80 others that pass through the filter
- Quieter than the competition. Comparable systems are twice as loud as ATMOSPHERE
*Asthma Foundation, NSW 2007.