Making IBOs social media gurus
Amway Creators is designed to help you build (or build on) your personal brand – based on your interests, hobbies and passions – to attract and maintain a community of customers through social media.
The Amway Creators program provides resources and tools that can help you with social selling, including in-person and virtual events, training, campaigns and more.
TELL ME MORE!
Creators is kicking off this February with a free training program, stepping through the ins & outs of social media and how you can use it more effectively. Throughout the year, Creators will be running online and offline events to help out individuals and groups better create a social community. More to come!
HOW DO I START?
Simply sign into Amway and go to the eLearning to start your Creators journey.GET STARTED
Intro to Amway Social Selling
- Why Social selling matters
- How Social selling can benefit IBOs
- Useful Amway Acronyms
- Useful Acronyms Social terms
- Whole Digital communications standards
- DCS: Introduction to Standards
- DCS: Introducing the Amway Business
- DCS: Spam
- DCS: Building online communities
- DCS: Building and leveraging other communities
- DCS: Selling & Commerce
- DCS: Advertising and Promotion
Starting on Social
- Facebook Strategy
- Twitter Strategy
- Instagram Strategy
- WeChat Strategy
- Establishing your Brand
- Defining your voice and tone
- Difference between business & personal accounts
- Building a social community
- Grow a following
- Maintaining a following
- How to deal with negative comments
- Following other users / joining other groups