Some IBOs may experience delays in receiving their product deliveries. We have escalated issues and queries to our Transport department on specific orders but would like to make some general comments regarding transport.
- There has been significant strain upon the National transport system for the past 6 months due to Covid-19. Parcel volume is up 30% and the transport companies have been unable to scale to meet this unprecedented demand. As a result, we are seeing a delay in delivery times, particularly outside of major cities.
- We are also seeing a higher than usual number of deliveries getting redirected which is adding transport time. This is because our transport companies are shifting parcels to sorting centres outside of the normal areas in order to cope with the volume.
These issues are also causing havoc with our customer service levels. Despite adding additional staff, we are seeing longer than usual wait times due to the volume of calls.
We apologise for any inconvenience and are working closely with our Amway Contact Centre team to get back on track in the near future.
Delivery instructions - ATL
By default, your deliveries will be automatically set as ‘Authority to Leave’ and gives the courier permission to leave your parcel at the delivery address without a signature, as long as it is safe to do so. If there is no place safe to leave your parcel, a card will be left to let you know where you can pick up your parcel.
You can provide delivery instructions to let the courier know where you would like your parcel to be left at the specified delivery address e.g behind the pot plant. You can do this by editing the selected address details in your shopping cart under Shipping & Delivery > Shopping Options > Delivery > Your Selected Address > Edit Address.
Make sure that you click ‘Save Changes’ and your changes will also be stored in the Address Book.
The coronavirus pandemic is causing delays in the delivery of product orders. Your order leaves our warehouse the same or next business day. However, the delivery companies are busy with the delivery of priority medical supplies, increased demand and the requirements of physical distancing. We will get your order to you safely and quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Amway delivers to major capital cities and towns throughout New Zealand. Delivery is not made to some remote locations; in those cases, delivery can be arranged to the nearest located delivery point. Allow up to 5 working days from despatch for all orders to be delivered.
Tracking your order
To track your order with Post Haste:
- You will receive a ship confirmation email once your order leaves our warehouse. This email will include a tracking number for your order/backorder and a courier link.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to be taken directly to your order tracking details.
|How you order||Delivery Charge|
|Autoship Orders (web only)||$7.95|
|Click & Collect||$4.95|
Returns & Exchanges
Please call the Regional Contact Centre on 0800 611 611 and have your IBO number and original order number ready when you call.
For IBOs, the Contact Centre will post out a 'Returned Merchandise Authorisation Form' (RMA Form) and a pre-paid courier ticket.
If the item or box being returned contains a dangerous good please speak further with the Contact Centre team when you call.
To exchange a product in accordance with the relevant guarantees and warranties please ensure you have the Invoice/Packing Slip that accompanied the products and call the Regional Contact Centre on 0800 611 611. For IBOs, the Contact Centre will post out a 'Returned Merchandise Authorisation Form' (RMA Form) and a pre-paid courier ticket.
Will I receive an Autoship email confirmation?
You will be sent a delivery confirmation email 10 days before your next order is scheduled to despatch. This confirmation email is your reminder to check the items scheduled for delivery. Simply follow the prompts on the email if you wish to update your order before it is shipped.
What day will my Autoship order be processed?
Autoship orders can be scheduled to allow you to choose the Week and Day to have your order placed. The order will be processed (dropped & despatched) on the next business day.
We will endeavour to process on the next business day however high volumes on the first week of the month may cause a 1 day delay.
When you place an order and item(s) are not available at the time of order placement, and eligible to backorder, you will be prompted and asked if you wish to back order that item. If you select yes, then another order will automatically be created that will hold in the system until that item is available.
Benefits to you:
- You will make full payment at the time of the order placement and receive the PV/BV allocated to that item or items
- Backordered items will be added to a subsequent order or if you don't have any;
- Backordered items will be delivered to you free of charge when they become available