Keep In Touch Competition Terms and Conditions
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the Keep in Touch Competition (‘Challenge’), eligible entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prize that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
PART B – WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to Amway Independent Business Owners (‘IBOs’) and registered Amway Customers (‘Clients’) who are resident in Australia or New Zealand, have an Amway Independent Business in Australia and/or New Zealand, and are over the age of 18.
- Employees of Amway of Australia and Amway of New Zealand (‘Amway’), their immediate families, suppliers, associates, companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER
- Participation is open from 7 September and prize giveaways will be held regularly until 30 November 2020 (‘Giveaway period’).
- There will be a separate draw for each calendar month during the Giveaway period, with entries opening at 12:01am on the first day of each month and closing at 11:59pm on the last day of each month.
- On a regular basis, during the Giveaway Period, Amway will notify IBOs and Clients to update their personal information.
- 8. To enter the promotion, Participants must complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Follow the instructions in the promotional email sent by Amway, on the Amway website or via the Amway Facebook and Instagram pages on how to update their personal details.
- Step 2: Update their details on the Amway website via their account profile or by phone to the Amway Regional Contact Centre or Business Unit during the Giveaway period, or complete the surveymonkey form with their personal details by 9am AEST 16 September 2020 , including their IBO or customer number and information such as:
- • Contact Information, including:
- o Full Name
- o Address
- o Email
- o Phone Number
- • Date of Birth
- All entrants acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs are applicable and must be adhered to, including the Social Media Guidelines and any related policies. Any IBO found to be in breach of the Rules of Conduct or the Social Media Guidelines will be disqualified from the promotion. The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs can be found at Rules of Conduct.
PART D – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner
- Individuals who update their personal details prior to 11:59pm on the last day of each month, will be eligible to enter the draw for that particular calendar month.
- There will be a total of 9 Winners, with 3 Winners drawn for each calendar month. The Participants must have updated at least one of their personal details to qualify as a winner.
PART E – PRIZES
- There are 9 prizes with a total prize pool of AUD$900. For each calendar month there will be 3 Winners that will each receive the first Prize listed below.
- 1st Prize:
Amway Gift Voucher valued at AUD$100.
- The Winner for each calendar month will be announced via Message Centre on the Amway Website, within 14 days of being drawn.
- All prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Following the assessment of entries, the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the winner.
- Winners will be notified and contacted via email and/or phone. As part of these communications the Promoter will also arrange the collection of their prize with the winner.
- If the winner fails to claim their prize within 14 days of being notified, the promoter reservers the right to redraw a new winner.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- All entrants and winners authorise the use of their entry, image, name and state of residence for promotional purposes.
- Entrants release Amway from any and all claims that may arise out of using the winners’ details for promotional purposes.
PART F - NO LIABILITY
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise during the process of entering or undertaking the activities required to enter the competition. It is the entrant's responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise from obtaining or using the prize.
- Amway shall not be liable for any costs associated with entry.
- Amway shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, or entries not submitted by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Amway, Amway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be made by Amway, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Amway reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
PART G - PROMOTER'S DETAILS
- The Promoter is Amway of Australia, ABN 49 004 807 756, 7-9 Irvine Place Bella Vista NSW 2153, Phone (02) 9854 8100; and Amway of New Zealand 6A Pacific Rise Mount Wellington AUCKLAND 1060, Phone 0800 611 611.