IBO Support: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are here to support you
During these difficult times, we have been listening to IBOs on how we can best support you. IBOs said they wanted:
Practical help to achieve their business goals
Rewards for regular deliveries
Tips for staying connected whilst being home
More help for new IBOs, more flexibility and more incentives
Here is a special message from the Founding Families (PDF - 34KB)
1) 20% PV Uplift
Helping you achieve your business goals for March
- Get a 20% PV Uplift on all products: 12:01am Wednesday 25 March - 11:59pm Sunday 29 March
- Order online at amway.co.nz
2) 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery on Autoship
So you are rewarded for regular deliveries
- Get a 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery when you order through Autoship from 1 April - 30 June
- Available to all IBOs
- Minimum 100 PPV to qualify
- All products are available.
- Need help to set up your Autoship order? Watch this video.
3) Stay Connected: Virtual Consultations, Facebook Live, Zoom, Webinars
- With so many people staying at home and keeping their social distance, there has never been a better time to use technology to stay connected
- So hold a virtual meeting using Zoom or Facebook Live
- Engage with your friends, family and team with WeChat, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
- Learn at home with our 44 webinars covering product training, business updates plus tools & tips to stay connected. Check out available webinars now.
- Need help to stay connected? Visit amway.co.nz/dashboard/stay-connected.
4) New bundles for Payright
- 9 new bundles for Payright starting from $213
- IBOs can purchase these bundles, achieve PV/BV immediately and pay it off up to 12 months (usual T&Cs apply)
- 1 April - 30 August
These new bundles are:
- NUTRIWAY® Lifestyle Pack
- NUTRIWAY Health Pack
- BodyKey By NUTRIWAY Top Up Kit
- ARTISTRY® Intensive 14 Night Reset Program
- ARTISTRY Supreme LX Regenerating Face Cream
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Skin Renewal Kit
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Youth Xtend Protecting Lotion Regime Pack
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Youth Xtend Protecting Cream Regime Pack
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Ultimate Anti-Ageing Regime Pack
5) Celebrate entrepreneurship
- New digital campaign to attract prospects to become IBOs through our new Leads program
- While IBOs are at home, they can also see positive social and digital messages
- Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship and support people who are looking for a new opportunity, better options or a side-hustle
- 14 April - 31 May
6) $25 Free Product Coupon
- All new IBOs will receive a $25 free product coupon
- It can be redeemed on any order over $25 after registration
- Valid for 90 days
- 1 April - 30 August
7) Artistry Studio Sale
- Get 30% off ARTISTRY Studio New York, Paris and Bangkok collections while stocks last
- 28 April - 31 May
8) Core Plus Multipliers and Two Time Cash Incentives
- The Multipliers are massive and a huge game-changer
- These will be shared in April to Diamonds and announced to all IBOs in May
- Multipliers apply for the Bronze Foundation, Bronze Builder, Personal Group Growth and Frontline Growth Incentives
- Two Time Cash Incentives are for New Platinum through to New Founders Diamond qualifiers
- IBOs can plan for a spectacular 1 September onwards
Will I still be paid my rebate?
Yes, you will still be paid your earned rebate on time.
Is the Auckland Business Centre open?
Yes, the Auckland Business Centre is now open with all facilities available. Safety measures have been implemented to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all IBOs and employees.
Is your Warehouse open?
Our Auckland Warehouse is now open for the delivery of all Amway products.
You can now order products at amway.co.nz and the products will be delivered.
Please allow up to 5 extra days for delivery, given the backlog of orders and how busy the hard-working delivery team is at Post Haste (following all the government regulations, prioritising medical supplies and ensuring your order reaches you safely).
I have a product I want to return. What do I do?
Please contact us on 0800 611 611 and we will assist. Please allow extra time for us to safely process your return.
Don’t worry as we have extended our returns period for a further 30 days.
Is there any limit on how many products I can order?
Yes, there is a limit of 4 individual items per product purchased per day from 13 products focused on health and cleaning. The full list is here.
Are there tips for using social and digital technology?
Yes, please visit amway.co.nz/dashboard/stay-connected.
I missed previous emails and notifications. Where are they?
Check your Message Centre for updates, or view one of our recent email communications below.
- IBO Email: NZ Business Centre will re-open Tuesday 28 April (Preview)
- IBO Email: NZ Warehouse re-opened for essentials items 2 April (Preview)
- IBO Email: Update on Autoship orders (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response - 3 great initiatives (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response initiatives - 8 point action plan (Preview)
- IBO Email: Closure of Auckland Business Centre and New Zealand Warehouse (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus & Product Purchase Limits (Preview)
- IBO Email: COVID-19 Updates (Preview)
How can I get help?
Our customer service team has extended hours if you need any help or support. Please contact us on 0800 611 611 from 11am - 7pm, Monday - Friday.
What are you doing to support the community?
We have donated 20,000 meals in Australia to help support those most in need right now: essential workers, the homeless and vulnerable people in our community. We hope these meals will be an extra help to those doing it tough. Special thanks to all the amazing volunteers at OzHarvest for helping us achieve this.